- discovering complexity early on
- finding missing concepts
- understanding the business process
- visualise business process
- standup meeting, but no one should stand in the corner!
- working chaos :)
- everyone has a power (marker) to change anything
- focus on business and on what happened not on technical stuff or data stored
- green: business event, something that happened
- yellow: command - something that was ordered by user or other system to do
- light yellow (big): business rules, something that knows what to do
- pink: sagas, something taking set of events and based on that triggers an action (command)
we will adapt notation if we feel it is not enough!
- throw-away model
- understanding of domain
- we will learn how to talk (common language)